Terms and Conditions
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Your Database Guys, LLC (“YDG Marketing”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is listed here. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on our website, or any of our content is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by submitting your information to us you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- YDG Marketing has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of websites and/or content they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, YDG Marketing does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of search engines, YDG Marketing is not responsible for any loss of revenue due to the ranking or placement or the lack of such for the client’s website within the search engines.
- YDG Marketing is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s Web site.
- YDG Marketing is not responsible for other parties overwriting SEO work on Client’s site (e.g. Client’s webmaster making changes and uploading over work already provided). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing Meta Tags, or other undesirable overwrites made by another party.
- Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to YDG Marketing for inclusion on the website or marketing materials, are owned by Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements. The Client will hold harmless, protect, and defend YDG Marketing and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Some search engines, directories, and article/press release publication sites may take as long as 3 to 6 months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list your site or publish the submitted content. Occasionally, search engines and publication sites will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time. The Client understands that although work will be done to publish content, and submit their business into online directories, publication of content and successful directory submissions are not guaranteed.
- Links that have been built to the Clients website are not guaranteed to last forever. The lifetime or duration of a link built to the Client’s website is dependent on the webmaster of the corresponding webpage containing the back-link and the search engines decision to index the page containing the back-link. YDG Marketing will make its best effort to build links that will last longer, as opposed to shorter. When links built to the client’s website are documented on the work report, YDG Marketing does not hold liability or responsibility for links that are no longer active or for broken links.
- Certain factors can take a website offline or tell the search engines to not index a particular website or webpage. If a website goes offline or is de-indexed by the searched engines because of malware, a virus, robots txt, or another misc reason, YDG Marketing does not hold liability for this.
- Not all components of the marketing campaign are reportable. The Client agrees not to hold YDG Marketing liable for such line items in which no work report is provided.
- YDG Marketing’s obligation to perform Services hereunder shall be excused without liability when prevented by strike, act of God, governmental action, accident, act of war, act of terrorism or any other similar condition that is beyond its reasonable control. Client’s obligation to pay any fees shall continue except during any suspension due to YDG Marketing’s inability to perform under the Agreement/s.
- YDG Marketing’s obligation to perform Services hereunder shall be excused without liability when Client does not perform in accordance with Client’s obligations under the Agreement/s. The Agency agrees to resume performance of Services as soon as practicable following cessation of such condition.
- YDG Marketing makes no representations or warranties, whether written, oral, express or implied, with respect to the services, including, without limitation, all reports, summaries, information or recommendations prepared or issued, or additional services, if any, or with respect to any other matter hereunder. Each party hereby expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties.
- Limitations of liability and damages. In no event shall either party be liable, whether in contract or in tort, for any lost profits, lost savings, lost data, lost or damaged software, or any other special, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of the agreement/s, regardless of whether such party had notice of the possibility of any such loss or damage; provided, however, that the limitations in this paragraph shall not apply to either party’s indemnification obligations or breach of the contract terms.
- The policies and procedures applies to all YDG Marketing products and services sold on this site or any other site owned by YDG Marketing that includes a link to this page.
Subscription Based Payments
All fees are due up front and then the work will follow. The work will be outlined on the proposal. For monthly campaigns the service fee is due at the beginning of the monthly cycle and the work will be complete as outlined by one month from the initial invoice date. For example, if a campaign is launched on the 15th of month 1, then the work will be completed by the following 15th of month 2, as well as the work report. To summarize, payment is required up front, and the monthly work will be completed by the end of the monthly cycle.
Client may wish to make payments on a monthly basis with no responsibility to renew the following month, as long as 30 days notice is given to terminate services.
There will be no refunds for work completed. In short, we have a NO Refund Policy.
If the Client is has requested a Pay Per Click marketing campaign in Google, Yahoo, Bing or Face book the below applies. As an additional expense the Client is responsible for all spend and fees associated with PPC ads by providing payment directly to the search engine account.
If you have questions or comments regarding our products/services, please email us at [email protected]